CUSTOMER CASE STUDIES THAT CLOSE MORE DEALS
Establish your credibility, stand out as a market leader, and give your customers the social proof they need to say yes.
REAL-LIFE STORIES THAT DRIVE REVENUE
Seventy-three percent of the most successful B2B content marketers use case studies—and for good reason. Effective customer case studies:
- Establish credibility and trust
- Allow you to stand out from the competition
- Demonstrate and validate results
- Boost customer confidence
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Support sales enablement
- Land media coverage
HEALTHCARE CASE STUDIES THAT FUEL YOUR GROWTH
Effective customer case studies can be leveraged in multiple ways to achieve an optimal ROI.
Integrate case studies into webinars, live events, sales presentations, and email nurture campaigns.
Show social proof.
Showcase your results with LinkedIn campaigns, sponsored content opportunities, and media placements.
Provide your sales team with a powerful tool to help customers overcome objections and take action.
expert storytelling that makes you stand out
Forget case studies that fall flat.
With a journalist-first approach, marketing know-how, and healthcare subject matter expertise, you’ll get case studies that convert.
We’ll interview your customers, uncover valuable insights, and get quotes that provide the proof your prospects need to engage with your company.
- Kick-off meeting with your marketing and customer success team
- Review of brand messaging, value propositions, buyer personas, and solutions
- Scheduling of customer interviews
- Pre-interview research
- Develop questions and conduct customer interviews
- Written case study + testimonial quotes and callouts
- Multiple headline options
- Graphic suggestions
- Transcript and video/audio recording
“Julie is a fantastic writer and interviewer. I had the pleasure of working with her on two separate projects, and enjoyed the experience so much that we stay in touch and regularly seek out opportunities to connect. Julie is an asset to any content team, whether for a long-term or short-term engagement. Highly recommend!”
TAKE THE NEXT STEP